Monday, June 16, 2008

It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to

So today….I am 30. Everyone laughs it off like “eh, not a big deal”…and it isn’t…but it is at times…in the back of my mind; all day it has kind of "haunted me"…it is exciting and sad all at the same time…you will know when you get there or you may already know what I mean…for a female, it matters…I am not crying or obsessing…just a teeny tiny bit…sad…but at the same time…a bit happy…

It is a weird thing...a strange feeling...

Anyways…

Here is to leaving my 20’s…and moving on up!

3 comments:

greg varney said...

geez, i hope i live to see your age!

(nah, jess & i will be crossing that line within a couple of months)

Janelle Flint said...

I remember that feeling. Well written as always. I am sorry I didn't get to call you. VBS started today and I have been scrambled. God bless and maybe we can celebrate soon over coffee and laughs.

Anonymous said...

Girl, I sobbed when I turned 30! Everyone says that your life is just beginning though so I'm trying to embrace that. It'll get easier! Happy belated b-day!