Sunday, June 22, 2008

And for those of you that keep asking me...




The most common question (other than when are you having children) I have been getting lately is, "How do you like cooking every night?"...well, the answer is that I LOVE it! I have always loved being in the kitchen...creating...and I am loving having someone to cook for...Now sometimes my "creativity" doesn't always pan out...and has been named 'heather suprise' by Wes...it scares him when I say that...but for the most part, I don't do too terribly bad....
So I took a few pictures the other night just to prove that I do have SOME kind of skills with the "normal" non heather suprise items...I didn't take a pic of the potroast...but here is the rest...potroast in the crock pot, gravy, carrots, potatoes, and Paula Deen's, "Bubbas beer bisquits" (they were very POTANT!)

1 comment:

Janelle Flint said...

WOW! When can we come over for dinner? Looks like you surely know your way around a kitchen. I'm sure Wes is a happy man!!