Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Bridesmaids

So I am going to introduce you to my bridal party...Lots of family...Anyways, here they ARE!!!

Lori Malone- Lori is my maid of honor. I have known Lori for, um, a REALLY REALLY long time. Lori is like a big sister to me. I have spent a lot of time with her, watching her family expand, swimming in the waters of the bahamas, and singing together on the worship team at church. Her constant encouragement and support in my life has meant more to me than she will ever know. She has seen me through some really tough times in my life and loved me unconditionally throughout all the choices I have made. If you want to start an uproar of laughter, just get her laughing and watch what happens to the room. Lori lives right down the road from me in Asheville again...(praise God!)...I am SO glad you are back!! I love you and am so blessed that you are my maid of honor!

Stacy Romans- For those of you that don't know, Stace is my cousin. We have grown up together. We have debuted in SEVERAL home movies together that have become blockbuster hits amongst the Guengerich family. When Stacy and I are together, we somehow have the magical ability of annoying everyone else in the room with our stupid jokes...no one else may get them, but we think we are pretty amusing. When I think of what Stacy has meant to me throughout our lives, I cannot begin to put into words the love and joy that her friendship has brought to me. We haven't seen each other in YEARS and I am really looking forward to seeing her in a few months! Love ya girl!

KT Carringer- Oh gosh! How do I begin with this girl?? KT has been my best friend through the college years...and will be a constant friend throughout the rest of my life. She too has seen me through some rotten times and has laughed and prayed me through those times. She has been my accountability partner. She is someone I can go to with absolutely ANYTHING without being judged. KT is also one of my exercise buddies. From 17 mile walk and talks through the mountains to the lake in Black Mountain in the freezing cold, I have probably tread more ground walking with this girl than anyone else in my life! She too has the ability to make me laugh like no one I know. I seriously do not know how I would have survived without her in my life. A true blessing from the Lord, I love you girl! (she will also be playing the violin in the wedding and for those of you that have not heard her, she is the best violinist around!!!)

Melissa Wilson- Mel and I have known each other for quite a few years as well. Mel and I met at church and struck up a friendship instantly. She has this supernatural ability to make everyone feel special and singled out. Melissa and I kind of co-led a woman's bible study for about two years, and it was during that time that Melissa took upon herself to pray the man I was supposed to marry into my life. Seriously, there were times where I just KNEW that when she was done praying for me, my knight in shining armor was going to march up to my door and appear suddenly! Funny thing is, it was through Melissa and her husband Charlie that Wes and I met. I love you so much girl and I am SO very blessed that you have been in my life and will continue to be a constant love and support for Wes and myself throughout our lives together!!!

Liz Guengerich-Liz is my sister-in-law...married to my older brother Jason. Liz and Jason live in Tampa. Where do I begin with Liz? How do I describe someone who is SO supportive and loving and would do ANYTHING for ANYONE at a moments notice. Liz is one of the most generous and caring persons I know. I am OVERLY blessed to have her as my sister-in-law. I can't begin to tell you how much fun I have had with her playing games, fixing meals, making crafts, hanging out with my crazy family...It is a privilege and honor to have her as part of our family and I am SO incredibly excited to have her as part of the bridal party. I love you and I can't wait to share in this day with you!!!

Danielle Guengerich- Danielle is my newest sister-in-law. Danielle and Brian got married this summer. I am SO excited to have Danielle in our family!! Let me just say that it takes really strong women to live AND PUT UP WITH with Jason and Brian and the Guengerich family got two of the best for the task!!! Danielle is SO much fun to be around...and to shop with :-) (we are just discovering that...ut oh!) She also has the ability to make everyone feel welcome and part of the group. I am looking so forward to bonding more and sharing more experiences in the future!!! Thank you for taking part in this day. Thank you for loving me! Love ya!!

Bethany Lynch- Bethany is Wes's sister. I haven't really spent a whole lot of time with Bethany...YET...but from the time we have spent together, I can see that she is SO generous, so compassionate, so very sweet and a lot of fun to be around. Wes has ALWAYS spoken so highly of his sister and he loves her so much...I can see why!!! Bethany is expecting her first child in the next few weeks so keep her in your prayers!! I am so privileged to have her as a future sister-in-law and look forward to many experiences with her...Thank YOU too for being part of this day...and THANK YOU for welcoming me into your family with open arms.

No comments: