Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Wow, does this really work?

Does this really work? Well, where do I start? How do I begin? I am jumping on the "blog waggon", since all my friends have beat me to it.

I guess I will start off by explaining my "title".... About a year ago exactly, I was given the song, "I simply Live" by Hillsong Austrailia to "work on" during my voice lessons. It is a journey song...one that didn't come easy for me to sing in the beginning but has been a "self fufilling prophecy" in my life. Needless to say, it has become my "signiture song" and life goal. So, here it is...enjoy.

"Say the word, and I will sing for you.
Over oceans deep, I will follow.
If each star was a song,
and every breath of wind praise, it would still
fail by far to say, all my heart contains.
I simply live, I simply live, for you.

As the glory of your presence now fills this place,
In worship we will meet you face to face.
There is nothing in this world to which you can be compared;
glory on glory, praise upon praise.
You bind the brokenhearted and save all my tears,
and by your word you set the captives free.
There is nothing in this world that you cannot do,
I simply live, I simply live, for you. "

I heard not too long ago that two of the most important days in your life are (1.) The day you are born, (2.) The day you realize why. So for me it would be June 16,1978, and to worship, to sing, to share God's love to the outer depths of this world, and to love and be loved here on earth...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, this is rad...i need one two or a xanga site!