Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The heart of worship....



I know, I know...the picture is fuzzy...BUT I think it just gives it a cooler effect. I had NO idea that this picture was being taken when it was but when I saw it I had to chuckle. It is wierd to see yourself worshiping, and to be honest, the presence of the Lord was so thick during this time that I don't remember Darlene Zschech even there....I had a friend say it almost looks like a "mirror image" minus the denim jacket...thanks Amanda! :-) (love ya girl)

Anyways, I am reading her book right now, "Extravagant Worship". I will leave you with a quote from the book...it is good stuff....a must read for anyone ready to worship extravagantly....

"Learn to seek God's face without worrying about saving yours. Know how to get on your knees. Don't worry if you don't look cool in worship. If your heart is full of radical praise, then be truthful in your expression of love toward Him; release your extravagant worship. "

No comments: