First let me say, "whoo hoo!" , it is Friday! :-) It has definatly been a long week and I am looking foward to some much needed, R&R and fun!
Second let me say a "whoo hoo!" to the Braves who won last night! :-)
And lastly, the children you see below are indeed children that I claim "rights to"! God has put so many amazing people in my life and through them, He has taken me (literally) to all kinds of NEW and EXCITING places all over the world.
My Bahama beauties are soon to return to US soil (praise God); more specifically, Asheville soil...I am very excited about this...
My Philippino kiddies, well, I am PRAYING them back on US soil, however, knowing the hearts of their parents, it might be awhile! :-)
I am just glad that both families are always seeking God first in their life. They have been amazing testimonies to me and I love you all very much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment