
<----Me in about 30 years...ha ha..
WHEW! I feel like I ran a marathon this week. Mom and Dad were gone on a cruise and to add to my already insanely busy work and social schedule, I added taking Brad to school on my list (and everything that entails) AND making sure the dog was taken care of! I really have a whole new respect for single mom's.
BUT, I must say, it has been a really good week. Full of good times with the Lord, good times at work, and good times with friends. Not good time with my bed, but I am hoping to fix that this weekend! :-) Sometimes I think that when life seems to get overwhelming, like this week, I tend to rely more on the Lord's strength than I do when the times are moving at a pace where I can control everything. May sound strange, but I don't know how I made it through this week other than the strength of the Lord. SO, praise God!
Now time to get some sleep, have some fun, and maybe just sit in a doorway somewhere and smoke a stoggie!? (ha ha, yeah right!) Have a wonderful weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment