This one will be short.
Just wanted to share a website with you that has impacted me in a huge way overnight. Yesterday at church, in talking about FREEDOM, our pastor used a testimony video from a website called: www.iamsecond.com.
What is it? Famous and not so famous people sharing their stories about how the Lord revealed to them that they are not first, HE is first, and we are second. I know the website has been around for awhile so you may already know about it. But it was fairly new to me. So I wanted to share about it in case some of you don't know.
Take some time and listen to a few. You will connect with at least one. I am sure of it.
I sure have.
I am committing this website to be my new"workout videos" for awhile while on the bike trainer.
I am second.
Say it to yourself.
I have been challened 100 times over today already as I am constantly reminded at how many times I put myself first.
I am second.
No comments:
Post a Comment