Wes found an Ad on Craig's list last night for Danish Brown Leghorn Hens. They are about 8 weeks away from laying,but fine to be outside. They are good layers, and lay big white eggs. I called this morning and reserved 5 until after Memorial Day.
I am so excited....
I am taking suggestions on names for my girls...
*yes I am going to name them*
4 comments:
Suggested names
Bear's lunch I
Coyote's lunch
Bear's lunch II
Bear's lunch III
Wes's lunch
ha ha...funny lee...
Wes wanted to name them:
extra crispy, original recipie, buffalo style...well you get it...
You will have to paint their toe nails to be able to tell them apart. Or maybe little stretchy bead bands for their legs.
Oh Jennie...never thought about giving my birds pedicures...
good idea...although, how does one keep a chicken still enough to paint the toes?
Maybe I will pierce something instead...you know, I am the jewerly lady after all...
Post a Comment