**Warning, this Blog is a bit weird...but just felt the need to tell you what I saw**
So the other night after dinner, Wes and I decided to take Roxy for a walk.
As we were leaving, Wes said, "Oh, maybe the cat with the can stuck on its head is still in the ditch".
To which I said, "Huh??"
He said, "Yeah, there is a cat with a can stuck on its head...and it is dead".
So we walked down the road, and sure enough, there in the neighbors ditch was a cat with a can of Iams cat food stuck on its head.
Appearently it got hungry. And got the can stuck. And suffocated.
I really didn't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for it. So I did a little of all of it. Actually I laughed....really hard.
Wes and I have talked about digging a hole and having a little service for "can head kitty". And making a YouTube video montage of the service.
I told Wes I would feel a bit like a sicko if I took a picture or video of a dead cat, but the more I think about it, the more I want to go back down there and take a picture...just for historical purposes. Seriously it was one of the most absurd things I have ever seen. And I don't think I will ever see it again in my life. Not that I WANT to ever see it again, it was just so odd.
I promise, iF I do decide to take a picture, I will post it. And if we do make a video, I will post that too...
But for now, just take my word for it. I witnessed a kitty suicide with my own eyes. And it wasn't pretty. Death by Iams can. What a horrible way to go.
2 comments:
You had to post the poor kitten story! I was wondering if you really blogged until I logged on tonight. I caught up on the last year of your life... ;)
How sad is it that I really want to see "can head kitty". Once again you made me chuckle. Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment