
Seasons change…that is for sure!! And I am FINALLY proud to announce that officially, as of last night, In about 6 months I will become MRS. WES WALDORF!!! Picture is fuzzy! Sorry for that….we will probably create a wedding blog so as soon as that is up I will post the link on here….
I am too excited to coherently write the story right now…but It will come…and just know that it was perfect my friends…simply perfect. A night I will NEVER forget!
I am too excited to coherently write the story right now…but It will come…and just know that it was perfect my friends…simply perfect. A night I will NEVER forget!
1 comment:
Absolutely gorgeous just like you!!! I am so excited for the two of you and can't wait to watch God continue "to finish this good work he's started in you" and Wes. What a wonderful family you will make. Thank you as always for sharing openly and honestly about your faith, your love, your life. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment