My brother and sister-in-law in florida welcomed their FIRST into the world this past wed...it was the FIRST of my siblings to have children...so FIRST grandbaby for my parents who are THRILLED!! I felt as if I labored along side of them as I would get texts from my brother on an hourly basis as Liz would dialate one cm at a time...what a SLOW day...I got home from work to get a text from both of them saying, "Ok, getting the room ready...time to push!!"...about 2 1/2 hours later I FINALLY got the picture I had been dying for....
SO announcement #1 would be: ETHAN ROBERT GUENGERICH who was born on Wed, October 28 at 7:53pm weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 8oz and 21 3/4 in long!!!
*I have pics that I will upload soon...our internet is really slow so I have to do it when I have the patience to sit and wait for a few hours to get them on here...take my word for it...he is beautiful!
ANNOUNCEMENT #2...will hopfully come tommorow...Wes's sister Bethany is being induced in the morning...
Whew...all these births are wearing this auntie out!!! (*but I am LOVING it!!*)
Prayers going up for you Bethany...may you get the epidural you deserve on this one! *cheers!*
No comments:
Post a Comment