Friday, November 18, 2005

"fa, la, la,la...la,la,la,la...."

I am currently listening to the new Hillsong Christmas song...(Those people are so annointed!) The CD makes me want to make some hot chocolate, light a fire, and deck my halls!!

FINALLY, friday is here, another week gone...I am beginning to realize that "stress" in my life truly comes in waves; like a domino effect. Last week was close to catastropic, I thought my world was ending, but this week, ahh, this week.... calm and beautiful....My soul is at ease, my heart is in check, my apartment is clean, my laundry is done, my calendar is updated, my desk is spotless, my relationships are healthy, and I am just happy inside.

I am excited, God is bringing melodies to my already written songs. I have spent a lot of time just humming out new tunes...Even putting down the music for them; chording them out...There is something in the "works" that I feel God is impressing on my heart to do with these but don't feel like I can "disclose" that information at this time....stay tuned though....There is an overwhelming joy in my heart that is eeking out of my musical pores. That almost sounds gross, but it is the truth. I am falling in love with my Lord and this is the way it is manifesting itself. Trust me, I am NOT talented in this area, but who am I to stop what the Lord is wanting to do through me and in me. The door is opening and I am walking, my eyes "fixed" on the goal.

Yeah I know, this blog entry feels almost a little too "happy"...but these are the moments, in this life, that are the closest we will get to heaven on earth. So I will savor them, bask in them, and never forget to give God the Glory for them. My family will be together this thanksgiving, and for that, I am TRULY thankful! I am looking foward to good times ahead....

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Heather Hammond said...

I need a bit of that fa la la la la!

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I have looked over the lyrics you gave me so long ago. Often wondering what they would sound like to music. I must admit I haven't spent as much time with them as I should have. I would love to get together sometime though and share some "stuff" we've "written" if you would like to do that. God bless you!