Fall is here! The sky is blue, the trees are magnificent, the weather is cool and warm all in the same day...the season is changing, Thanksgiving and Christmas is sneaking it's way up on everyone...Santa Clause is at the mall once agian for the ever so long "christmas season" rush. There are wild Turkey's in all their splendor outside my window right now.
Everything seems to be "moving foward" in my life. Seasons are changing. From the outside looking in, my life seems slightly chaotic. But God is amazing in that HE has instilled within me, an amazing sense of peace and harmony in my soul. He is telling me to "just wait", my child, "wait". I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning to open those presents that have been staring you in the face for so long. My anticipation is mounting in expectation of what "God is up to".
I know, I am being vague. But hey, it is the internet. Can you blame me? If you want to know more, just ask...:-) Just know that God is so good, and so faithful. HE knows what we want more than we know what we want.
1 comment:
Boy I wish I was there with you enjoying those wild turkeys....not drinking wild turkey, of course...although I have my days!
Love and miss you,
H~
Post a Comment