Ok yes. I know. Been a bit of a blogger slacker lately. But honestly, don’t have much to say...therefore, nothing really to write.
Life is just busy.
I strongly dislike it when I can “predict” my weeks and weekends because they are all planned out....Gone here, jewelry show here, clean here, work this weekend, off work, family coming here, going to see family here.... Just longing for a weekend where it is empty....where we can throw caution to the wind and just do what we want. No plan, just fly by the seat of our pants for a few days.
Not that having a plan is bad, or any of those things are bad, but as I sit and stare at my calendar through the rest of the year, well, it would be nice to have a Sat where I can wake up in my pajamas and sip coffee all day....or until I say so....because I don’t have anything to do....you know, just a chance to be lazy all day long....at my house. But alas, doesn’t look like that will come until after the holidays. Oh well.
*Told you I didn’t have much to write about. I am grasping at straws here. You can quit reading now if you are bored. I give thee permission.*
Uh, yes, the gym is going well. Still going. Some weeks it is three times and some weeks it is 5 times....just depends on my week. No magnificent weight loss (there has been some), but, I just feel better...and things are, uh, firming up....so, I keep trudging on....
Work is work.
Church is great.
Family is good.
My heart is mended. And we are moving on.
Glad that 2010 is coming to a close. Looking forward to a new year with new adventures.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment